Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hint of Lace


I am loving all things burgundy right now. I am instantly drawn to anything in that colour range. Here is a pic of the top I wore to work today. It is a nice deep red (burgundy) and it has this lacy back. It is very professional but still very chic and trendy. Perfect for work. What do you think?

Also I wanted to share a look I created on Polyvore. I'm sure most people are already familiar with this website but in case you aren't I will share some information. It is this fantastic site where you can create and put together your very own outfits. They have tons of clothing options to choose from as well as a multitude of shoes and accessories. The best part is that you can find all of the items from the various designer either online or in store. It is definitely a fun way to play around with different clothes and looks. This is one look I created. I want this dress so bad. It is gorgeous. You can check out some of my other looks at http://educatedstyle.polyvore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment