Monday, April 8, 2013

Look Who I Met...Lynn Spence!


Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Sunny and I went to the Pen Centre to do some shopping on Sunday morning. I was so excited when I met Lynn Spence there. She is a style expert on Cityline in Toronto. She was so nice and she was looking fabulous in mint green pants and the coral blazer. I think I will try to do a Lynn Spence-inspired outfit post this week. I was so embarrassed to meet her wearing sweatpants and runners though. I will show you what I bought at the Pen Centre in a post tomorrow. Have a Marvellous Monday!

-Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I bet you looked great in your sweats! Was she nice about taking a picture with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so nice. I even told her I was embarrassed to meet her wearing sweats and she said "oh it's fine...happy Sunday!"

      Delete