Monday, June 3, 2013

Karlie Kloss Jeans

Source: http://blog.denimtherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/karlie-kloss-jeans-for-tall-women.jpg
Tall girls have to check this out. Have you heard that Karlie Kloss designed her own jeans? For those who don't know, Karlie Kloss is a top model who is 6 ft 1. She collaborated with Frame (a denim brand) to create her own jeans for long-legged people like her (and me lol). I am so excited for this because it is always a challenge for me to find jeans that are long enough. I am 5'11 and I always have to stand on the end of my jeans to stretch them long enough (among other things). Tall girls know what I mean. I can't wait to check her jeans out. She developed two styles, skinny and flare. They are available from Net-a-Porter and Barneys New York.

-Jessie

1 comment:

  1. where can i procure the designs you use on your website please?



    Here is my weblog - minidress - -

    ReplyDelete