Friday, August 2, 2013

Grey Days

Sweatshirt: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Belt: H&M // Moccasins: Walmart // Necklace: Forever 21
Happy Friday!

Here is a very lazy casual outfit I wore the other day. The weather has been strange for summer and it gets quite cool in the evening so I was comfortable in a sweatshirt.

Does anyone have plans for the LONG weekend??? We will probably go to another festival. There is a Rib Fest happening near Sunny's place so we will go there and check it out. I will of course take pics.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

-Jessie

P.S. I would be awesome if you could send your positive vibes this way in the next week...hopefully I will be able to explain more later. Thank you!!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm sending positive vibes and good luck dust to you. Lynden is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending positive vibes and good luck dust to you. Lynden is too!

    ReplyDelete