Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target Purchases


I'm sorry I was a very bad blogger last week. I promised I would share my Phillip Lim purchases but I am just getting around to posting them now. It was somewhat of a bad week but I'm back on track :)

So these are the items I purchased from the Phillip Lim for Target collection. I was actually quite lucky to find these items because I completely forgot about the launch date!!!! I slept in Sunday morning...slowly got up...checked social media and realized I had totally forgot about the release. I rushed to Target as fast as I could and luckily they still had tons on bags and clothes left. I am very happy with my purchases.

Did any of you by anything from this collection? What are your favourite items?

Thanks for reading!

- Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment